RFP for Feasibility Study for the Establishment of National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) for Pakistan
Survey of Pakistan, a National Surveying & Mapping Organization invites the services of a Consultancy Firm under Single Stage-Two Envelop procedure for carrying out “Feasibility Study for Establishment of National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) for Pakistan”.
2. Bidding documents, comprising scope and objectives of the study, proposal evaluation criteria, sample contract agreement and format of Technical & Financial Proposal etc., are available with Mr. Asmat Ali, Project Director, Survey Training Institute, Survey of Pakistan, Faiz Ahmad Faiz Road, H-8/2, Islamabad (Phone No. 051-9250673), Email: email@example.com. Price of the bidding documents is Rs. 3,000/- (non-refundable). The bidding documents can also be downloaded from PPRA website www.ppra.org.pk & Survey of Pakistan website www.sop.gov.pk or www.surveyofpakistan.gov.pk or www.nsdi.gov.pk.
3. Bids complete in all respects as per instructions given in bidding documents must reach this office on or before 11:00 hours on October 25, 2021.
4. The bids will be opened at 11:30 hours on October 25, 2021.
5. Pre-bid conference will be held at 11:00 hours on September 29, 2021 at Survey of Pakistan, Faizabad, Murree Road, Rawalpindi.
6. As per provision in para 33 of PPRA Rules-2004, Survey of Pakistan reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, and to annul the bidding process and reject all Bids, at any time prior to award of Contract.
(Asad Ali Bhellar)
Deputy Surveyor General
Chairman Purchase Committee
Survey of Pakistan
Faizabad, Murree Road Rawalpindi, Pakistan Postal Code: 46000
Ph: +92-51-9291057 Fax: +92-51-9290205